- The casino offers interesting promotions and tournaments
- Live chat support 24/7
- Limited responsible gaming options
- Extensive selection of games.
- Has won multiple awards.
- Unique loyalty program.
- Multiple options for deposits and withdrawals.
- Includes a sportsbook.
- 100+ industry-leading software providers.
- Bonuses are not available for all countries.
- No downloadable casino app.
Craps Info & Features
Craps online slot
Craps, the iconic dice game, pulsates with energy and excitement. RealTime Gaming (RTG) captures this fervor and refines it for the digital world. Let’s roll the dice and traverse through RTG’s Craps offering.
Start of the game and main bets
The entire craps gameplay is divided into two stages. Initially, bets are placed, and the game process is started using the Roll button. The Clear button removes all unfixed pieces from the playing field. Depending on the current stage, the ability to place bets on some fields is determined.
Come Out Roll
Come Out Roll is the first stage of the game. The leading player, usually called the shooter, rolls the dice. During the first stage, the Pass line bet is drawn. This bet involves three options for the development of events, depending on the number of points dropped on the sides of the dice:
- A total of 7 or 11 points on two dice wins the bet in a 1:1 ratio. After which the party ends;
- If 2, 3 or 12 points are rolled, the shooter loses the game;
- If any other number of points is rolled – 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, this number (Point) is fixed and the game moves to the next stage. At the top of the virtual field, a round icon appears with the inscription On opposite the fixed number.
Don’t pass bar – a bet opposite to the Pass line. The player wins 1:1 when 2 and 3 points are rolled. If a 12 is rolled, the credits are returned to the user, and the numbers 7 and 11 are considered losing numbers. If the Point number is determined, the game also moves to the second stage.
Point roll is the second stage of the game. It is activated if the shooter’s first roll results in a total of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 on two dice. The number drawn is recorded.
To win the Pass line bet, the shooter must re-roll Point before 7 points are rolled. Winning the Don’t pass bar bet, on the contrary, involves rolling out 7 points before re-rolling the fixed number. If any other number appears on the virtual field, both bets continue the game.
In addition, the slot has an additional bet Odds on don’t pass bar , which is available only at the second stage of the game and increases the number of Don’t pass bar credits. The main difference between an additional bet is that the winnings for it are paid in a ratio of 1:2.
Field, Come and Don’t come bar
Field – bet on the numbers 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Plays at any stage of craps. If the required number of points is obtained, the winnings are:
- for numbers 3, 4, 9, 10 and 11 – 1:1
- for numbers 2 and 12 – 2:1
If the Field bet numbers do not appear during one spin, the credits are lost.
Come is a bet that largely repeats the Pass line. It plays only in the second stage and also assumes three options for the development of events. She wins if she rolls a 7 or 11 and loses if she rolls a 2, 3 or 12. The payout is 1:1.
In the event that any other number appears, it is determined as a Come point and is moved to the field with the corresponding number. Then the bet wins if the Come point falls before 7 points.
Odds on come – additional Come bet, which becomes active after determining the Come point. Paid in a ratio of 6:5.
Don’t come bar – the opposite Come bet. Wins if the player rolls a 2 or 3. Loses if the player rolls a 7 or 11. 12 points – refund to the account. Any other number is defined as Don’t come point. In this case, the bet wins if 7 comes up before the fixed number.
Odds on Don’t come – additional bet Don’t come bar. Also paid in a 6:5 ratio
Single number bets
At any stage of the game, you can bet on single numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. This solution is long-lasting and is lost only if 7 points are rolled.
The user wins when the corresponding number is dropped and receives a win in the ratio of 6:5. If another number is rolled, the credits remain in their position. If a bet on a single number is placed in a field with an already defined Point, 5% is subtracted from the winnings.
Win – bet on the number that must appear before two dice appear with a total value of 7 points.
Lose – a bet on a number that must not appear before 7 appears on the playing field.
Hardways and One roll bets
Two sections of the playing field, Hardways and One roll bets, respectively, offer the player to place bets that can dramatically increase the number of credits in the account. The chances of winning such bets are, of course, less likely.
Hardways is a bet that the shooter will roll a double before rolling a 7. If a value appears on the playing field equal to the sum of the double, but consisting of two different numbers, the bet is also lost. The Hardways field includes twos, threes, fours and fives. Threes and fours are paid at a ratio of 9:1, and twos and fives – 7:1.
One roll bets – a section with several rarely occurring bets, for which a large reward is offered. The main difference between all these bets is that they must land on the next roll. Otherwise, the loans are lost.
- Any seven – 7 points must be rolled to win. Payout – 4:1;
- Any craps – 3, 7 or 12. Payout 7:1;
- Any 2 or 12 – payout 15:1;
- Any 3 or 11 – payout 30:1;
- Horn – combines previous bets 2/12 and 3/11 with corresponding payouts.
Craps is a gaming machine with high-quality graphics and a clear user interface. The slot contains a certificate from the manufacturer.
For enthusiasts new to Craps or those seeking to polish their betting strategies, RTG’s demo version is a goldmine. Within this mode, players can:
- Acquire a comprehensive grasp of the game’s multifaceted betting system.
- Develop and experiment with various betting techniques sans financial commitment.
- Enjoy unhindered gameplay, immersing in the game’s thrilling essence without the necessity for real stakes.
The demo mirrors the primary game in its premium visuals, authentic sounds, and interactive features.
Bets and Prizes
Craps by RTG offers a plethora of betting avenues to cater to a broad spectrum of players:
- Minimum Bet: Tailored for novices or those who appreciate prolonged sessions without significant financial investment.
- Maximum Bet: Designed for the adrenaline seekers, ready to take the high-stakes plunge.
- Prizes: Payouts vary based on the type of bet placed, with possibilities ranging from even money to long-odds payouts for specific bet combinations.
Play on Mobile Devices – Android, iPad & Tablets
Understanding the modern gamer’s penchant for mobility, RTG’s Craps ensures a top-tier experience on handheld devices:
- Fully Optimized: Experience the game’s nuances fluidly, regardless of the chosen device.
- Supported Devices: Whether it’s an Android smartphone, iPad, or another tablet, the game retains its luster.
- Consistent Experience: Transitioning from the expansive desktop view to the compact mobile screen doesn’t diminish the game’s brilliance.
Graphics and Sounds
True to RTG’s commitment to premium gaming, Craps does not disappoint on the aesthetic and auditory fronts:
- Graphics: The virtual craps table is meticulously detailed, dice animations are fluid, and the overall visual aura evokes the vibe of a bustling casino.
- Sounds: The clatter of dice, murmurs of virtual players, and occasional cheers paint a vibrant auditory landscape, reminiscent of a live craps table.
Strategies and Tips
Craps, while inherently a game of chance, does allow for some strategic play. Here are some pointers:
- Understand the Bets: Grasping the plethora of available bets, from Pass Line to more intricate wagers, is crucial.
- Stick to Basic Bets: For beginners, focusing on the basic bets like Pass Line or Don’t Pass can be more rewarding and less confusing.
- Set Limits: Given the game’s fast-paced nature, defining a budget and adhering to it is paramount.
Craps from RTG offers an exhilarating fusion of tradition and technology, bringing the chaotic charm of the iconic dice game straight to your screens. For players seeking the rush of the casino without leaving the comfort of their homes, RTG’s Craps is the perfect bet. With dice in hand, are you ready for your roll of fortune?
More games from rtg
- Unique and engaging gameplay with a rich history in casino gaming.
- Offers favorable odds for certain bets, making it appealing to skilled players.
- Allows for a variety of betting strategies and a social gaming experience at physical casinos.
- Can be intimidating for beginners due to the complexity of bets and terminology.
- Some bets have a high house edge, so understanding the odds is crucial.
- May not appeal to players seeking the simplicity of traditional slot games.